Friday, August 17, 2007

Childhood game

When I was in the seventh grade, my Friends and I were in the classroom at lunch we always were in classroom on lunch. We played a lot of games in the classroom one in particular was pencil fighting we played that game a lot. While we were playing that game my teacher walked in and he said " rachel" your busted! Unfortunately he had told us quite a few time before that we could not play that game. After I got embarrassed he had told me as many times as he told us not to play that game he wanted me to write "I WILL NOT PENCIL FIGHT MY SCHOOLMATES." I thought I would only have to write about time times instead he had it out for me. He said not fifty times, I thought it was less than that. Anyway after I was done writing those lines that took forever I decided to only pencil fight where my teacher could not see me. Well that did not last lone some how I got caught again,and having my friends laugh at me for getting caught I decided not to be a rebel behind my teachers back. Glad to hear, I do not pencil fight anymore ,and i have not ran out of pencils and no more lines.

No comments: