Monday, August 27, 2007

My life as a skater

When i was three years old I decided to take up skate boarding I was a pro. Where I lived my house and lawn was high enough to if I wanted to ride my skate board down the lawn I could. my skate board back than was a orange plastic with orange plastic tires real original. My family and neighbors would come out side when I would skate board because they would be amazed that a three year old girl new how to skate board so well. As i grew older the skate boards are much different less embarrassing, now the streets are more crowded where it almost scary to go out and skate board. I skated down my street the other day wanting to try out my brothers new board the ones that look like surf boards, it was totally awesome all what i would have to do was swerve a little to move the board. Unfortunately, I got to confident that I hit the crack in the side walk and flew off hitting the back of my sister legs . what was really bad my sisters friends drove by laughing great. I think my hobby is about to change I think I am getting to old for this. being the skater that I am it help me know how to hit the ground and get up with out me stopping because I was hurt this is the was life is you cant stop because you are hurt , life doesn't stop for you.

No comments: